Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello, fellow Doctor Who and British Television fans! 

About mid-February of this year, I had this crazy idea that I would watch every episode (or somehow experience, in the case of the missing episodes) of Doctor Who from the very beginning, in order.  The other condition was this: that I would finish this by November 23, 2013 and the airing of the 50th Anniversary Special.

When I told a few friends about this idea, it was suggested that I start a blog about the project.  I've never done a blog before, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

The only thing I did decide to do was wait on starting my blog until such a time that I've gotten a few episodes under my belt.   This I have finally done, so now I'll begin posting my impressions of each Doctor Who story,  starting with An Unearthly Child.

In addition to blogging about my Doctor Who marathon watch, I'll also be including posts about some of the other great British television shows that are out there, both the classics as well as new shows as they become available to the American audience.

And so, without further ado, let's begin...


No comments: