Thursday, April 4, 2013

Some changes made/being made to the blog entries

I have decided to make a few changes to the blog postings, to make them more useful.

I have now included with each story entry the name of the writer and director, along with cast credits for the regulars and key guest stars.

I have broken up each review entry into a plot synopsis section, in addition to a review section.  This way, those who haven't yet watched the story, and would rather not be spoiled, can skip over the synopsis section and proceed directly to the review section. 

I do intend to go back and edit my earlier entries in this new style, but this will happen slowly.  I'm also mulling over the idea of allowing comments.  It's not that I don't want to hear from my readers, it's just that I really don't have the time at this point to monitor comments for potential spam.  After all, in between watching the episodes and writing reviews about each one, I simply don't have much spare time left in the day!  What I might do is allow comments on selected posts, like the series/season wrap-ups.  This would allow my readers to interact with me, if they so wished.  It would also mean that I would only have to monitor a few postings for potential spam.

I've been trying to post six days a week and taking Sundays off.  Since I didn't post anything yesterday, I've included the postings for both The Gunfighters and The Savages today.  Enjoy!